Reasons to join us at this year’s Christmas Party:
- A cheap, yet quality date. A pick-me-up in a tough year.
- Close to Knoxville, yet out-of-town so you can say you’ve been somewhere special.
- Hey Professional Photographer, you’ve worked hard all year, you’ve pleased all or most of you customers. Now, relax a night, and treat yourselves to a delicious Christmas Dinner and Party.
- Open menu – Delicious Steaks, Fish & Chicken $11.99 & up, Pastas $13.99, Sandwiches $7.99 & up.
- Did we mentioned salads? And, we think they’ll provide an optional low-cost dessert for us at $1.50 ea.
- Musical entertainment: three fine musicians, a Christmas Sing-a-long, a Soloist, a Talented MC, and a surprise Holliday game.
- Door Prizes – It may be your turn to win prizes valued at hundreds of dollars.
- Photographer of-the-year awarded and other plaques given out.
- It’s tax deductable! Go ahead, you know you want to.
Our Christmas party is being held at the same restaraunt as last year. This year, we have the larger banquet room in the back. Please RSVP with Jerry Godolphin by December 5th so we can get a head count for the restaraunt.
We hope to see you there!
Thursday, December 10, 2009: 6:30pm – 9:00pm
Court Yard Grille
3749 Airport Hwy
Alcoa, TN 37701