- Deadline to purchase tickets: Monday, June 15 at midnight
- When: Thursday, June 18, 2015 from 7:00-9:30pm (Stadium gates typically open an hour before game time)
- Where: Smokies Park (3540 Line Drive, Kodak, TN 37764 – click for directions)
- What: Professional Photographers of East Tennessee Summer Social
- All Attendees (including guests): $21.50 per person
- Parking: $3 (cash-only) per vehicle, parking lot on site
The June 2015 event for the Professional Photographers of East Tennessee (PPETN) will be Thursday, June 18 at Smokies Park in Kodak, Tennessee. Attendees will enjoy an opportunity to socialize with fellow professional photographers of all experience levels and take in East Tennessee’s best baseball experience in a luxury suite! This is a time for all pro photographers (and their guests) in Knoxville—young and old, new and experienced—to get together and network, socialize, and have fun with their peers. Attendees are encouraged to bring spouses or significant others.
Pro Photo Summer Social Details + Tickets
Smokies Baseball Game – June 18
- First Pitch: 7:05pm
- Matchup: Tennessee Smokies vs. Mississippi Braves
- Gates Open: Approx. 1 hour before first pitch
- Tickets: $21.50 per person
- Ticket Includes: Admission to the park, access to the luxury suite, seating in luxury suite level
- Promotions: Thirsty Thursday Drink Specials
- Food: Attendees may order food via suite host/ess from in-suite menus or from lower-level concession stands. Food is not included in admission price.
For more information about the stadium or the team, click here to visit their website.
RSVP & Ticket Purchasing
You may purchase any number of tickets for the game, but the deadline for purchasing is midnight on Monday, June 15!
To reserve your seats, you must purchase using the form below (paying PPETN through Paypal). PPETN will pay for all tickets in one transaction prior to the game. Tickets are limited to only a plus-one per attendee, as our suite is limited in size.
Tickets will be available at the stadium’s Will Call barn office outside the ticket lines prior to the game. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.