Embracing The Digital Revolution – Serving Today’s Digital Savvy Customer
by John Childress
- Digital Work Flow from RAW to Sale and digital deployment
- Photographers are Providers of Custom Content and why this is important.
- Use the new tech to build buzz for your studio and keep your customer coming back more often.
- A look at the not so distant digital future and WHY PRO PHOTOGRAPHY WILL PLAY A LARGE PART, NOT FADE AWAY!
Monthly 8×10 Competition
The monthly 8×10 competition is starting off this month! Our “Photographer of the Year” is awarded bases on your monthly print votes, and this is the time to start working towards it! So make sure to bring your prints in for submitting. You might be this year’s “Photographer of the Year’!
PPETN members may bring 8×10 prints to the competition each month. The cost is $3 per print. Please remember to bring a CD or thumb drive of your submitted images (600 pixels on the largest side). Points towards our annual “Photographer of the Year” will be awarded once we receive digital versions for submitting on our blog. Any winning images will be posed on the website with back links to your website. This will help with your SEO (search engine optimization)!
Meeting Cost (excluding food):
- PPETN Members: Free
- Non-Members: $20.00 (first visit is free)