Please join us February 11, 2010 for our annual 16×20 Salon competition. This is a wonderful opportunity to get judges opinions before entering prints into the regional and national competitions!
PPETN members in good standing may enter the print competition. We welcome photographers to come and watch the judging.
- You must be a PPETN member to enter the competition.
- Rules for entries are based on the PPA Regional Competition Rules.
- Up to a total of four prints or albums may be entered for a fee of $50.
- A total of six prints (or albums) may be entered for a fee of $75.
- Checks should be made out to PPETN.
- Include a CD of your submitted images for displaying winners on the PPETN website. Cases will not be acceptwd without check & CD
- Print Categories are “Portrait”, “Illustrative”, and “Wedding”
- Album Categories are “Event” and “Non-Event”
- Each submission should include an Entry Form.
Judges will be critiquing entries based on PPA’s Twelve Elements of a Merit Print. Judges will score prints as if they are entered into national print competition. Based on the number of prints entered, and allotted time, the judges may critique prints and give suggestive critisism to help entrants improve their prints for national competition.
Salon entries should be submitted by 6:45pm. we will not be holding our monthly 8×10 competition this month.
With SEPPA being hosted by TPPA this year, it is anexcellent opportunity to get critiques and improve your competition entries.
February 11, 2010
Mandarin House Restaraunt
314 Merchants Drive
Knoxville, TN 37912
6:00pm – Meet, Greet, & Eat
7:00pm – Salon Competition Begins